One of my mentors and celebrated management guru Vineet Nayar always used to say, “asking the right question is more important than finding the right answers”. There is a lifetime of wisdom in this single line which has also seeded a lifetime of love in me to serenade questions that force one to think outside the box, think beyond the obvious and think un-tethered. If you are a philosophical kinda fellow than my post today provides 9 questions that are sure to open your mind wider, exercise your mental muscles a bit and make you pirouette vicariously on your rational canvas… Consider this a botox shot for your mind today –
- If Buddha was alive what would he tweet?
- Why do human beings smile (one of the few species who does so)?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Why hasn’t a psychic won the lottery?
- How many birds do you think you have seen twice?
- if you didn’t know a language how would you think?
- What is at the very edge of the Universe?
- How are we able to we wake up every day?
- How long is a moment?
P.S. if you have convincing answers to any of these questions, then drop me a mail at email@example.com and i’ll feature your thoughts as a follow-up post!